Units 3 & 4 Highdown Industrial Park, Littlehampton Road, Ferring, Worthing
Units 3 & 4 Highdown Industrial Park, Littlehampton Road, Ferring,
Worthing, West Sussex, BN12 6PG
£32,500 - £65,000 pa
Back To Search
Two Brand New Light Industrial / Warehouse Units
LocationThe Highdown Farm industrial units are situated in an established commercial area to the north of Ferring Village in West Sussex, conveniently positioned just off the A259 which runs between Chichester and Brighton. The A27 is also close by, providing easy access to all major Sussex cities and the wider UK motorway network beyond.
DescriptionThese two newly built units provide B1/B8 accommodation suitable for offices, light industrial and warehouse purposes. The structure comprises a steel portal frame with low-level brick fascia and high-quality micro-rib cladding to roofs and walls. Each unit will have a mezzanine which can be utilised as office space and a front internal eaves height of six metres.
TermsUnits are available by way of a full repairing and insuring lease and can be let on an individual basis or combined.
- Situated on Popular A259 Road on Outskirts of Worthing
- From 3,028 - 6,056 Sq Ft (Available Individually or As A Whole)
- Available From December 2023
- Suit Variety of Commercial Uses (stpc)
- Ground Floor Warehouse Accommodation with First Floor Mezzanine Office / Storage Level
- Superb External Parking with EV Parking Provisions